Head Quarter's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Blaze Alliance..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Миноритарный пузырь
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 pm by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 4623FN....
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Где купить картридж?
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am by Guest

» прически в 3 рейхе
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:06 pm by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» ciechocinek pokoje
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 am by Guest

» niechorze domki kakadu
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Guest

» Госдеп спонсирует деятельность Навального
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wellcome Everyone Alliance
Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm by boconuty
RangerBL Alliance Started from Blaze Alliance.
When i frist started this alliance it was called Blaze Alliance.A few weeks in the game times were ruff.There was this one punk on the game called Citizen Snips and still a punk today.Ranger Alliances came to me for help with the punk for they were haveing big problems with him as well.Offered me a confed with them.I joined rangers with the confed …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Allance members Resources and yellow dotes.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Empty
PostSubject: Allance members Resources and yellow dotes.   Allance members Resources and yellow dotes. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 11:40 am

News, 23/08/2009 7:01:37 am von boconuty9999 Allance members
Where are our members.The RamgerBL web site have 27 members signed up on it.And only a few on here.How can we help you if you don't help us.3 of us work this alliance 24/7, posting helping Teaching ya what to do on the game.All we ask of you was to sign up on the forums so we could be in contack with each other.
I my self dig real money out of my pocket so you have a place to stay on this alliance.Embassy resources takes time and and with the help of everyone it gives each player a home to stay and protection when needed.The spot you have on this alliance payed for by other members as well as the gold i buy to keep building it for you that don't donat to it.Somebody give to you something ya need to do the same to them.All we ever ask is just 1hour of your resources to help the embassy grow once a day thats it.And for you that are being attacked there are help messages on the forum as well as help on Travian forum of the game.All one has to do is vist the forum and look for help on them thats why they threre to help you with your problems.We can't baby sitte you all the time you got to show us what you know and can do.To help yourself and this alliance grow.In other words you got to do the works to have something happend.We are all suppose to work togather as a team.how can we do this if only half of you are working to grow and the other half sitteing there waiting for someone to help you move or shake you up.Hay man whats up where are you in the game what you doing for your self and your team mates.where are you.

You players that turn yellow your problem you have everything in your face to know what your suppose to do.Get a sitter,It say it everywhere.Read the alliance page of rules.Join the forum ask somebody for sitter help.You don't get a sitter i will kick you for not getting a sitter and reading he rules.When we have a battle and we need everyone at once we hope every one green so we know your just hour or so to be online.If your yellow we don't know when you be online again or never
Back to top Go down
https://boconuty.forumotion.net

Allance members Resources and yellow dotes.
Page 1 of 1