Head Quarter's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Blaze Alliance..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Миноритарный пузырь
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 pm by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 4623FN....
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Где купить картридж?
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am by Guest

» прически в 3 рейхе
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:06 pm by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» ciechocinek pokoje
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 am by Guest

» niechorze domki kakadu
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Guest

» Госдеп спонсирует деятельность Навального
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wellcome Everyone Alliance
Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm by boconuty
RangerBL Alliance Started from Blaze Alliance.
When i frist started this alliance it was called Blaze Alliance.A few weeks in the game times were ruff.There was this one punk on the game called Citizen Snips and still a punk today.Ranger Alliances came to me for help with the punk for they were haveing big problems with him as well.Offered me a confed with them.I joined rangers with the confed …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Toop count nunbersa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Toop count nunbersa Empty
PostSubject: Toop count nunbersa   Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 9:04 am

Please do not post your troop count on these pages.Only send to your Head leader on travian game thankyou.

affraid
Back to top Go down
https://boconuty.forumotion.net
LambertPrime

LambertPrime

PostSubject: Re: Toop count nunbersa   Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 8:23 am

I think you should understand a little about Bo's trivian past to understand.

I play on 2 other servers with him. And both have similar issues with spys. I would not go as far to say you're a spy... We've had some really big issues with spys getting counts of troops and passing them on to larger alliance and they coordinate attacks based off the info to minimize their losses and get a better rating for the week.

It sound stupid, but it is an issue on all the servers... especially in the beginning. If you know how to play this game, a spy is not needed... it looks so speezy when ppl spy.

For our sake, I hope we do not have spys in our midst. I'd like to think we offer a lot of support and help to diswade spys to stay a spy for long. I think this alliance has a lot to offer. And to be honest this the first time I've even seen an alliance relocate its members to a safe area and get together for protection. It will truely aid in the endgame and help with coordinating defenses. We will all be in one AO (area of operation) wand our world wonder will have instant protections. This is a great alliance with a lot of player help and passing of information. We are big and have over 15 wings that communicate on a regular basis. The leaders are very good at taking advice and keeping the communication gap open. In a realy war, the first the enemy hits is the communication and supply lines. By when a group has collocated the supply lines and commo plan is hard to interrupt.

Prime.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Toop count nunbersa   Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:52 pm

Thanks for the explanation, i have experienced spies in alliances before and hate them with a passion. i jumped out to move to the safe zone. AYTCH account is deleted. his grasp on the english lang causes misunderstandings. he should have asked again if he thought something was rong. He has put into question my intregerity, that i cannot forgive. but oh well watter under the bridge. good luck to you and have fun in Germany. i loved it thier Smile SFC L.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toop count nunbersa   Toop count nunbersa Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toop count nunbersa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Head Quarter's :: Head Quarter's :: Junk Page-
Jump to: