Head Quarter's
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wellcome to Blaze Alliance..

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Миноритарный пузырь
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 3:17 pm by Guest

» Где прошить samsung scx 4623FN....
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 7:43 am by Guest

» Где купить картридж?
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 5:17 am by Guest

» прически в 3 рейхе
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 5:06 pm by Guest

» EdmefoWkes
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 02, 2011 8:54 am by Guest

» When the first Whirlpool Duet album was released in December 2001
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 3:24 pm by Guest

» ciechocinek pokoje
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 01, 2011 5:06 am by Guest

» niechorze domki kakadu
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 9:34 pm by Guest

» Госдеп спонсирует деятельность Навального
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Jul 31, 2011 11:20 am by Guest

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wellcome Everyone Alliance
Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm by boconuty
RangerBL Alliance Started from Blaze Alliance.
When i frist started this alliance it was called Blaze Alliance.A few weeks in the game times were ruff.There was this one punk on the game called Citizen Snips and still a punk today.Ranger Alliances came to me for help with the punk for they were haveing big problems with him as well.Offered me a confed with them.I joined rangers with the confed …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Introduce Yourself

Go down 
+8
tilion
Batfield
Assassins
TOiLanGUOiVIEt
LambertPrime
unclejos
pokemon
boconuty
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 5:22 am

Newbies, welcome to the forum and alliance.. please feel free to introduce yourself here~
Back to top Go down
https://boconuty.forumotion.net
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Wellcome myro   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:33 pm

Were so glade your here.Yes its just a game they say.It can be fun sometime and sometimes not.Players get upset angery.Happy joyfull.
its known to be fun they say.And sometimes mine bogging Schould i do this or that or what can i do to do this and that and this.But its fun when things turn out for the better of the game.Good luck to ya and Cheer's Myro.Wellcome to RangerBL.

lol!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:31 am

Hello all
I am glad to be with you, Ive played on s7 to EG, s3 to EG. jumped back on s7 but got boared so i deleted out and jumped in here. sometimes my spelling is off, i dont need to be corected....thankyou....remember its a long game, things will change. lets have FUN
Back to top Go down
pokemon

pokemon

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:50 am

you can call me Dave as it is my real name...been playing travian in many server but as of this moment I only played xserver and server 4.

I'm 32 years old, an artist and from Philippines.. lol!
Back to top Go down
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: wellcome Pokemon to RangerBL A lliance   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 4:11 pm

Oh its nice to here your my nabor here in the phillippines.I'm up north in Bulacan.I just love your photo of the baby very nice.

Introduce Yourself Ranger11

ranger silouette
Back to top Go down
unclejos

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:18 am

Hi all,
my name is uncle jos. nice to have good fun with u all.
actually this is my 1st travian world. hope for ur all guide and support.
let make it a wonderfull travian world bounce lol! .
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 7:53 am

Welcome uncle Josh.
Back to top Go down
LambertPrime

LambertPrime

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: LambertPrime   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Hey there. Prime here. I'm happy to see that we have a forum. The last Alliance I was in had one and it sort of fell to the side and only the leaders used it. I hope this gets used by all.

A little info on me. I play on 4 servers at the moment. I have fairly successfulo accounts on all the servers I play on. This game gets really addicting...

I am in the U.S. Army and am currently stationed in Korea. I move to Germany next month and then deploy to afganistan sometime in the next year. That said I will need a few sitters that know a little about wqhat is going on. I try to log-on 3 to 5 times a day and raid any and all farms in my 30x30 block. I here to have fun and look foward to the Alliance kicking some ass.

Best wishes,
Prime.
Back to top Go down
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Wellome LambertPrime   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Its good to see you here.Wellcome to RangerBL.hope you like Germany better than korea.

lol!
Back to top Go down
TOiLanGUOiVIEt

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 5:09 pm

Hi, i'm ngOan from vietnam. Nice to meet you
and i'm a studen Smile I love you I love you
although vietnam has server.com.vn but i like to play in .com to learn english and hope has more foreign friend cheers
Back to top Go down
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Wellcome to RangerBL TOiLanGUOiVIEt   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 6:52 pm

Wellcome TOiLanGUOiVIEt.Was nice to chat with you today.
I hope you injoy it here.There's lots of english for you allready to read.
Hint the more you read the more you print and liston and talk in enlish the faster you learn.And one day i belive you be able to travil the wold as i have in my life time.
Back to top Go down
TOiLanGUOiVIEt

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 5:43 pm

i hope so bounce bounce
That is " BOnjour Vietnam " song, sing by AnhPhamQuynh The Viet-French artist
she speaks vietnamese bad like me speak english Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
peacful
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Hi all, another Vietnamese here. Love to be cooperate with you all
Back to top Go down
Biffin
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hello   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:47 pm

Hello, I'm Mark from England. Played one uk server before. Fancied giving this one a go
Back to top Go down
eric
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: hello   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:41 am

Hello to all, im mercedez, eric in real life. from the land of 7107 island the philippines. province of bulacan.
Back to top Go down
boconuty
Admin
boconuty

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Wellcome everyone   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:31 pm

Wellcome everyone to RangerBL alliance web site.I see some of you have made it your home Thankyou for that.I'm always trying to put up new stuff for everyone.If you feel the need to post do so would like to here from you all.You don't have to be a member of the alliance to join here.Vistors of all countrys are wellcome here as well.Hope you that are from the game enjoy your selfs with all the help pages on here.Thankyou for joining RangerBL alliance web site.

affraid
Back to top Go down
Assassins

Assassins

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:25 am

Hi guy's, I'm Black_Assassin, in the game Assassins lol, glad to be part of this alliance
Back to top Go down
KARAN JA
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: HI Friends   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 12:55 pm

Hi I m karan jain from INDIA. Played on s7, s8. Played this server in last round with legion.
Back to top Go down
Batfield

Batfield

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 3:42 pm

Hi All. Batfield here from England. First time I have played Travian but I have been gaming since the internet began! Neutral
Back to top Go down
tilion

tilion

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:43 pm

hello all..tilion here from india..have just moved into a new city for work reasons hence find it difficult to be online all the time. anyway m playing on servers 6 and 9 and doing pretty well there. hope we can kick ass on this server as well Smile
Back to top Go down
konstantin

konstantin

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 6:28 am

hi all! im konstantin, in Japan right now.
still trying to figure out this game Smile
Back to top Go down
olive drab

olive drab

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 7:40 am

hi,
Im Tom
Back to top Go down
grimer
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Hello All   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:09 am

Second time playing the game. Enjoyed it the first time just had circumstances beyond my control that I had to leave it. Looking forward to a more prosporous time this go around.
Back to top Go down
black knight

black knight

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:00 am

Hi am chucky12, my real name is Paul,I'm from California and i hope this alliance does good
Back to top Go down
ElHefe
Anonymous

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:16 pm

Hi. My name is jonas. first time i play teut, and there are no people in my area to farm, so its a bit slow. but will soon be great and powerfull

regards

ElHefe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Introduce Yourself Empty
PostSubject: Re: Introduce Yourself   Introduce Yourself Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce Yourself
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Head Quarter's :: Head Quarter's :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: