Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum
Affiliates
free forum

Wellcome Everyone Alliance
Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm by boconuty
RangerBL Alliance Started from Blaze Alliance.
When i frist started this alliance it was called Blaze Alliance.A few weeks in the game times were ruff.There was this one punk on the game called Citizen Snips and still a punk today.Ranger Alliances came to me for help with the punk for they were haveing big problems with him as well.Offered me a confed with them.I joined rangers with the confed …

[ Full reading ]
Comments: 1

Share | 

Wellcome Everyone Alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boconuty
Admin

PostSubject: Wellcome Everyone Alliance   Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:03 pm

RangerBL Alliance Started from Blaze Alliance.
When i frist started this alliance it was called Blaze Alliance.A few weeks in the game times were ruff.There was this one punk on the game called Citizen Snips and still a punk today.Ranger Alliances came to me for help with the punk for they were haveing big problems with him as well.Offered me a confed with them.I joined rangers with the confed alliances.we all worked togather to from all these Ranger Alliances you see on here to day because of this one punk thats like a demon.fter a week or so Rangers came back to me with another offer.I had 15 members but lost them to the punk.All of them deleted there accounts on this sever because of Citizen Snips .So rangers asked me to become a wing of rangers and call my alliance with something like ranger?? or what ever you would like to have.So i was Blaze desided to put it RanberBL the BL stands for the old alliance Blaze.And thats how RangerBL got its start on this sever.Citizen Snips has never attack me for i'm 19 hours away from him.Just to far for him to travil.One day Ranger alliances going to do something with him or another alliance my soon take care of him and all his names and alliances.5 people play his computer where he lives. Someone on 24/7 playing his game.His other name is rosco.

And thats it all about rangerBL alliance.How it started.Atych can come in where h stated on RangerBL and how we got to where we are now.took a lot of work evryday building and iviteing looking for new players to join building embassy.I give up everything to keep building the embassy.as i'am still doing .and now build embassy then something to help me 1 troop then embassy then another warehouse then embassy then cannery building to help the embassy grow higher and higher.End of part one.Thanks for everyones help in helping the embassy grow to where it is now.

Blaze alliance is back to being Blaze alliance because confeds were broken with one another.

Last edited by boconuty on Wed Sep 16, 2009 5:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://boconuty.forumotion.net
boconuty
Admin

PostSubject: RangerBL Alliance Details   Mon Aug 31, 2009 10:55 pm

Details Description

Tag RangerBL
Name RangerBlaze
Forum: to the forum

Rank 70.
Points 10766